Our organization believes in protecting the privacy of those who visit our website. When our customers visit us, we take special precautions to protect their personal and private information and to limit access to that information by unauthorized users. Personal information could include names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and other information that could allow someone to identify our customers.
- The collection of information by a third-party website. We have no control over any other websites or how they use any personal information given to them. This includes websites our visitors may enter by clicking on a link or advertisement on this website. We strongly recommend that visitors read the privacy policies of the websites they visit to determine how those websites use private or personal information.
- You are not required to share any personal information in order to visit this website. However, we may ask you to enter personal information if you wish to place an order, join an email list or request some other service from us. If so, it will be clear that we are requesting personal information and you will be free to leave the website without providing it if you so choose.
- We never share your personally identifiable information with any third party without your express permission. The only time we may share your information without your express permission is when we are required to do so as outlined below.
- We may collect non-personal information when you visit our website without your knowledge or consent; however, this information will not allow anyone to identify you. Our purpose in collecting this information is to improve your browsing experience.
- Examples of non-identifiable information we may collect include cookies and web addresses.
- We have no control over any third-party companies advertising on our website. The privacy policies governing those companies are contained on their websites, and you should review them prior to visiting these sites or offering any information to these companies.
We will never share your personal information except:
- When we are ordered to do so by a judge as part of a legal proceeding.
- When we required to do so by law as part of an ongoing criminal investigation.
- When you violate our Terms of Service.
- We take strict measures to preserve your privacy, although no web site can be 100 percent secure.
- Our physical security measures include the use of passwords, SSL, firewalls and other methods that are designed to protect your information.
- We will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary to provide you with requested services or for the time required by law.