The Social Security Representative Payment Program was established to provide financial management of Social Security and SSI payments for beneficiaries who are unable to manage such finances on their own. A representative payee is an individual, agency, institution or organization that manages the funds when it is determined that an individual is unable to do so themselves.
Those who provide representative payee services are responsible for managing the client’s finances. They will work with their client to determine their needs now and in the foreseeable future. They will then help the individual budget and pay for needs such as:
- Distribution of remaining funds for personal and incidental expenses
If you are looking for Orange County representative payee services, look no further than Resource Oversight & Guidance Services, Inc. We also provide services to clients in Irvine, Newport Beach, Anaheim and throughout southern California. We are happy to provide financial oversight as well as guidance and education to those who need it. We are caring professionals who understand the difficulties of managing finances. If you or a loved one needs help managing finances, please seek the help of the experienced and caring staff at Resource Oversight & Guidance Services, Inc.
How Can Resource Oversight & Guidance Services, Inc. Help Me?
Resource Oversight & Guidance Services, Inc. can act as an Organizational Representative Payee for those who are unable to handle their finances on their own. We receive and manage benefits on behalf of an incapable or legally incompetent beneficiary who receives Social Security, SSI, Special Veterans or other sources of fixed income. Our team of professionals are able to accomplish this at minimal cost to the individual. When you choose Resource Oversight & Guidance Services, Inc. as your Orange County representative payee provider, we can determine the beneficiary's current needs for day-to-day living, such as food, housing, clothing, medical expenses and personal items. We will use his or her benefits to meet these needs by disbursing payments on behalf of the client.
When you choose the utilize Resource Oversight & Guidance Services, Inc. Orange County representative payee services we will:
- Receive the client’s benefit checks directly once Payeeship has been assigned. The funds will go directly into a bonded client trust account
- Establish a budget for the client’s monthly bills and daily living expenses based on their income and needs
- Bills, including utility and insurance bills, can be paid directly from our agency, therefore eliminating the need for the client to pay his or her own bills
- Customize a spending allowance based on the client's personal needs and spending habits. We will remotely load a set amount onto a prepaid Visa® debit card at recurring intervals
- Be available to meet with our clients upon request, either at one of our office locations or at the client’s home or other convenient location. We are also available via phone and email
- Offer client activity statements monthly or upon request
- Make referrals to appropriate programs and services as needed
- Help set aside money in a savings account to be used for emergencies or other saving purposes
When you choose Resource Oversight & Guidance Services, Inc., rest assured that we will work in the best interest of the beneficiary. We offer the Orange County area as well as Irvine, Newport Beach, Anaheim and southern California a wide range of representative payee services that can help individuals who are unable to manage their finances on their own. We have years of experience aiding individuals like this, and are pleased to provide you with professional, reliable and efficient Orange County representative payee services. If you need help allocating payments, creating a budget, or simply need someone to explain social security or other payment options to you, Resource Oversight & Guidance Services, Inc. is here for you.