Resource Oversight and Guidance Services offers help to those who may have difficulty finding or
managing money from government agencies. Whether you get Social Security
, disability or some other form of government payments,
it is very important that you have the resources you need to manage these funds and make them work for you
to improve your quality of life.
Because we care about our clients and want them to have all the information they need to make good,
informed decisions about their benefits, we offer counseling, workshops and other forms of advice
and help in addition to money management.
Here is a list of useful links that can help you find more information on your benefits and how to
manage them effectively.
The Social Security Administration publishes a number of links to information that can help you understand your benefits, apply for them and manage them. Here are a few of these links:
- SSI form for Disability Benefits. This publication will help you understand if you are qualified for disability under social security as well as how to apply for disability benefits.
- Ticket To Work Program. If you want to apply for disability benefits but are still able to perform some tasks of your job, you may be able to work while drawing partial benefits. This publication explains how.
- Social Security Information For Foreign Workers. If you work in the United States but are the citizen of another country, your wages may or may not be subject to Social Security withholding. If they are, you may be eligible to draw benefits.
- Verifying Social Security or SSI Benefits. This publication shows a quick way to verify all Social Security and SSI benefits.
- Replacing a Social Security Card. If you have lost your Social Security card, learn how to get a new one.
- Changes in Social Security services. Social Security has made changes in its services, and this publication outlines the ones most likely to affect you.
- Veterans Affairs and Social Security. If you are a veteran, be sure to read about how Social Security and Veterans Benefits work together to provide you with coverage.
- Military Service and Social Security. If you are on active military duty, find out how your service affects your Social Security benefits.
- Household Workers. Find out about Social Security benefits for domestic workers.
- Self-Employed Workers. If you are self-employed, it is important to learn more about how you pay into and draw benefits from Social Security.
- Calendar of Social Security and SSI Payments. This easy-to-read calendar will keep you up-to-date on all scheduled benefit payments.
- SSA 4164, Representative Payee Form. This form is used when requesting that a representative payee such as Resource Oversight & Guidance Services take over management of Social Security or SSI payments.
- Form SSA-787, Capability of Benefit Management Statement. This form must be signed by a physician to verify a patient's ability to manage payments.
You can also call us anytime with questions or if you need help managing your own or a family member's government benefit payments.